Best DRM Video Removal Software
Many of us would ask whether it is possible to watch, for instance, a movie downloaded from iTunes Store on an Android based device. Don’t be frustrated if you are told NO! Due that iTunes movies are encrypted with DRM, it’s impossible to transfer them onto a non-Apple device for playing. Not only iTunes, a lot more online stores also provide media that come with DRM. To get around this, what you need is a DRM removal tool.
In this review, let’s focus on several pieces of DRM removal software. All software tested and reviewed below can be used to remove DRM from audio and video files only. For each DRM removal tool,
- Open World Games For Android
- Bit Web Server
- Install Desktop Gadgets On Windows 10
- Best VPN For Chrome Browser
- Best Android Launcher
- Best Note Taking App
- Best Laptop Under 30000
Top 5 Best DRM Video Removal Software & Converter
AppleMacSoft DRM Video Converter
AppleMacSoft DRM Video Converter is best DRM removal tool for mac. Therefore We have listed this tool on top. This tool not only convert purchased iTunes movie, but also convert rented movies or TV-shows. Since DRM contents are restricted to play on limited devices. AppleMacSoft DRM Video Converter eliminate this restriction and allows us to play movies and TV shows on all devices.
It has batch conversion which is upto 30x faster. And convert all your movies with 30x faster speed without any quality loss.
- OS Supported: Mac OS X v10.8 and later; now fully compatible with macOS Sierra 10.12.
- iTunes 10 or later.
- Processor: Intel processor.
- Hardware Requirements: 512 MB RAM.
Requiem – Freeware DRM Remover for iTunes Files
- It’s free!
- It could remove DRM restriction from iTunes songs, videos, and EBooks.
- Available in both Mac and Windows version.
- Convert iTunes media files losslessly.
- Requiem is out of development since 2012 (version 4.1)
- Only support iTunes 9.0.2 or lower.
- Do not work with Mac OS X 10.8 or above.
- Has to install Java on Windows version.
- Couldn’t convert iTunes rented audios and videos.
M4VGear – Easier and Faster Alternative of Requiem
- Remove iTunes M4V videos at high speed.
- Nice and easy to use on either Mac or Windows version.
- It’s basically a drag and drop operation.
- Multiple output formats and predefined devices.
- Could clip iTunes videos.
- Retain movie quality as original; keep subtitles and multiple audio tracks.
- Support batch conversion; in the whole process, you don’t need to customize anything.
- Only supports removing DRM from iTunes videos.
- It is not free but provides a free trial version to covert 1 minute of each iTunes video.
- Need iTunes installed.
myFairTunes – Free iTunes Music DRM Remover
- It’s free!
- It converts and removes DRM from iTunes M4P music.
- Allowing users to search for DRM protected music in their entire collection.
- It is not completely free. It outputs only mp3 at the free stage.
- Windows version only. ( Version 7.0.2 download )
- Cannot convert iTunes M4V videos.
- Needs to install Microsoft. NET Framework 2.0.
- Lack of updates for a long time. It only supports iTunes 7.5.0 or earlier.
Easy M4P Converter
Convert DRM protected M4P music to MP3, M4A or other unprotected audio formats – legally. Enjoy your music freely with no limitations on any device you like.
Only legal way to remove DRM protection from Apple Music, M4P Music downloaded or purchased from iTunes store and AA/AAX audiobooks from Audible. So stop worrying about the DRM protection issue.
Offer up to 16X faster conversion speed to save your time. The batch conversion mode and multi-thread process allows the user to convert multiple files, playlists or albums at one time with turbo-speed.
System Requirements (Windows):
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 10
- 512 MB RAM
- 100 MB free space for installation
- OS X 10.6 or later
- 1 GB RAM as a bare minimum
- 100 MB hard disk space for installation
- VivaVideo Pro
- Greenify Donation APK
- Top Photo Editing Apps
- Best Android Phones Under 15000
- Samsung S8
- Get Paid Apps For Free
- Best PDF Reader Apps
Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.