Best 3 Android Spy Apps That Work for Almost Everyone
According to the data collected and reported by Anti-bullying Pro, over the past three years, there has been an increase by 87% in the number of ChildLine counseling sessions. Almost 40% cases are between seven and eleven years of age and they know someone else bullied online. Ironically, seven out of ten people between the ages of thirteen and nineteen are the victims of bullying. The report also stated that approximately 5.43 million of the young people in the U.K. experienced bullying at some point or the other. Moreover, 1.26 million fell easy victims to extreme bullying, which was daily. It is an observation that 64% of teenagers engage in things they don’t want their parents to know about. This explains why there is an increase in numbers of android spy apps users. Here are the best three apps people use and why they are recommendable.
Comparison and Features of Android Spy Apps
This android monitoring app is number one on our list because it is ideal for both employers and parents. It serves as a multipurpose monitoring solution. XnSpy has attracted more than a few hundred thousands of users since its launch a few years ago. This makes is quite famous worldwide. Moreover, it receives regular upgrades in its features and undergoes improvements in performance. You can use it to spy on various internet messenger apps like such as WhatsApp, Skype, LINE, KIK, Viber, and Facebook messenger. You can use it to screen emails, track someone’s GPS location in real time, listen to recorded calls and ambient discussions, and check calendar entries, and screen videos and photos too.
You can read all incoming and outgoing text messages on any Android device. You can access the browser history and block contacts from communicating with your target. You can also block installed apps remotely. Moreover, you can subscribe numerous devices on your account. You can try the live demo at its website before you decide to try it.
Reasons to Choose Xnspy:
- It is one of the most affordable android spy apps available in the market. At as low as $8.33 per month, users can enjoy comprehensive monitoring, without detection.
- It offers a long list of features that ensure detailed monitoring of any target device
- It is ideal for employers, couples and parents
- The GPS tracking and Geofencing features are robust and reliable
- The control panel is simple and user-friendly
- You can also access the dashboard in the control panel using your smartphone
- You can enjoy remote control of the target device (lock it, take screenshots, turn on recorder, and wipe off data)
For more details and if you have concerns, you can visit their website www.xnspy.com. They have a cooperative and responsive customer service that is always ready to help.
Negatives of XNSPY:
Doesn’t allow you to censor content or block websites visited by the target.
This app is one of the undisputedly ideal parental control apps. Therefore, if you are a parent who wants to keep a child safe, then this may be a good place to start. Just as it is with Xnspy, this app also has a simple and user-friendly interface. You can use all features from a dashboard and monitor various mobile activities. These include access to various instant messenger apps (you can monitor WhatsApp, Kik, and other messengers), phone logs, browser history, track the device location, and block installed apps. The main reason why people should consider it is if they want limited features. It costs $14.95 per month, which is more expensive than our number one on this list is.
Reasons to Choose Teensafe:
- It has a simplified design for better user experience
- Has the block and censor feature which is something parents need
Negatives of Teensafe:
It is expensive for limited features and is almost twice the price of Xnspy. It strictly specializes on parental control features and isn’t ideal for employee monitoring.
This app is the third on our list because compared to the best on this list; it offers much more features to users. It does have some powerful features but comparatively, but they don’t always work for everyone. It is for people who want intricate monitoring and is probably for people who want more control over their targets. It has 150 features, which makes it too confusing for novice monitoring app users, and has a rather complex control panel, as compared to our number one. It costs as much as $68 per month in the premium version, which is much more than the price of our first recommendation. We cannot say for sure if all the features in the app function well for every user, but still this would be worth trying.
- Best Laptop Under 30000
- Best Android phone under 20000
Reasons to Choose Flexispy:
- It provides access to the target’s Snapchat
- You can listen to live calls
- You can control the camera remotely
- You can use the keylogger feature to get the target’s passwords
Negatives of Flexispy:
- It doesn’t support blocking or censorship
- It is expensive and can cost as much as $199 per quarterly
- It is more of an iOS app rather than an Android spy. All the three android spy apps in this list work on both iOS and Android platforms.
The Winner Is…
Comparatively, XnSpy offers a lot more in terms of value for money and attracts a larger crowd. It is not limited to users and works for anyone.