Best Top 5 File Manager For Android
Here is the list of top 5 file manager for your android phone. These launchers are user-friendly and provide the best user interface. These file managers have the additional feature like Connecting to Lan, creating own homegroup of a network through wifi. So you must try these file manager. My favorite file manager is ES File Manager.
1. File Manager : Android File Manager App
Manage your files efficiently and easily with ASUS File Manager! ASUS File Manager helps you handle all your files whether they are stored in your device’s memory, micro SD card, local area network, and cloud storage accounts.
By default, ASUS File Manager allows you to copy, move, rename, delete or share files to and from any of your storages. It also lets you browse and access your files by category.
Experience and enjoy these features that ASUS Manager has to offer:
- Your light and savvy file explorer: Search, access, save, move, delete, or share files that are stored in your smart device’s internal storage to or from a micro SD card, LAN, or Cloud storage accounts and vice-versa.
- Access files in LAN and SMB: Manage files within your LAN (local area network) and SMB (Samba) network.
- More storage options via Cloud storages: Supports cloud storage accounts such as ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive and Microsoft Overdrive
- Suave and smooth multimedia streamlining: Stream multimedia files such as music or videos or open documents, pictures, or photos stored in any of your Cloud storage accounts
- Save disk space by packaging files: Compress files to save space of your storage and extract compressed files in Zip and RAR formats
- Easy file browsing: Browse files easily by category right from File Manager’s home
screen: images, videos, music, applications, downloaded, and favorites.
- Disk tools: Storage analyzer, recycle bin and hidden cabinet let you manage your disk easily.
2. ES File Explorer File Manager
Free, Safe, Simple, Manage your files efficiently and easily with ES File Explorer (File Manager)!
ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a
full-featured file (Images, Music, Movies, Documents, app) manager for both local and networked use! With over 500 million users worldwide, ES File Explorer (File Manager) helps manage your android phone and files efficiently and effectively and share files without data cost.
File Manager and Folder Manager – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
- File Manager: Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress operations
- Built-in viewers and players for various file types: click to play music/videos, check image(s) and document(s)
- Built-in ZIP and RAR support: allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files, unpack RAR files, and create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
Remote File Access – Get to your files from anywhere
- Cloud Storage: Supports Dropbox, Box.net, Sugarsync, Google Drive, OneDrive(SkyDrive), Amazon S3, Yandex and more clouds platforms
- Remote File Manager: When this feature is enabled, you can manage files on your phone from your computer
- Functions as an FTP and WebDAV client: Manage files on FTP, FTPS, SFTP, and WebDAV servers just like you manage files on your SD card
- Access your home PC: Through your smartphone via WiFi with SMB
File transfer and File Explorer
- Root Explorer: The ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
- Bluetooth file browser: You can copy and paste files between Bluetooth-ready devices. ES File Explorer (File Manager) supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transferring files between Bluetooth devices
- Wi-Fi File transfer: Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP
3. File Manager : By Mobile Soft
- Manage your files (file explorer) like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Hide, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark;
- Application Manager – categorize, uninstall, backup, and create shortcuts to your apps
- 3 sets of commercial icons for 80+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
- Multiple resolutions support
- Support 19 languages
- List and grid view for file explorer
- Compress and decompress support
- Search and share files
- Multiple selections and various sorting support
- Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
- Support file shortcuts on Home screen for easy access
- Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
- Work on multiple tabs at same time
- SMB(windows) file sharing
- Multiple themes with cool icons
- Navigation drawer for quick navigation
- App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
- Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file
- Root explorer for advanced users
Attractive material Design UI/UX
- Light & smooth
- Simple & clean
- Multi themes support
- Backup apps
- Uninstall apps
- Share apps
- Play store app link
4. File Manager (File transfer)
Fully Featured File Management Tool!
Developed by the Clean Master team
Highlights of File Manager
- Fully featured:Cut, copy, paste, delete, compress, decompress, search and more.
- Cloud support:Switch between local and cloud files – supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and more.
- Wi-Fi File transfer:Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP.
- Super convenient:View files by type (image, audio, video, recent, download etc.), use a widget to access folders in one tap from the home screen.
- Multiple protocols: Supports file transfers using FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and LAN/SMB, stream media from LAN/SMB/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesian, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
5. File Manager : By Gira Mobile
File Manager helps you manage all your files efficiently! With an intuitive interface, File Manager allows you to handle any file or folder whether they are stored in your device, microSD card, or cloud storage accounts.
With File Manager you can easily copy, move, rename, delete, find, share, explore, compress, and otherwise organize all of your files on any of your storages.
More storage options, also with Clouds: Supports multiple cloud storage accounts such as Dropbox and Google Drive, all from a single app. Also, explore your external storages like microSD cards and USB OTG drives (if supported).
Save disk space by compressing files: Compress files to save space on your storage and extract compressed files in Zip, RAR, Tar, Tar.gz, Tgz, Tar.bz2, and Tbz formats.
Applications manager: Manage and back up your installed Android apps and games, share them with friends or free up some memory by uninstalling old software.
Your smart file explorer: Search, open, rename, move, delete, or share files that are stored on your device’s internal storage, microSD card, or cloud storage accounts. Use the beautiful built-in image gallery to quickly browse your pictures, including animated GIF.
Multi-language: File Manager supports 29 languages including English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Indonesian, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Arabic, Norwegian.
Best Top 5 File Manager For Android
These are the best top 5 file manager for android which helps you, To not only helps to manage files but also add additional features to share on your home network and much more.
If you like this article, Don’t forget to share it on FaceBook, Twitter, Google+. 😆