How To Make Bootable Pendrive For Windows 8
We mostly install operating system to our pc through CD Drive. But some time CD drive create problem while installation, and this cause break down in installation process. So today i have an trick to install your favorite operating system to pc through USB Drive. Just you have to do that you must have an USB Drive and an iso file on your pc. So let’s start with trick.
How To Make Bootable Pendrive
- An USB Drive of minimum 4GB.
- An iso file of OS you want to install ex. windows , linux etc.
- Power ISO.
Yes you just need these software to make pendrive bootable. So to make bootable flash drive windows 7 follow below steps.
Steps On How To Boot Pen Drive :
- Start PowerISO (v4.8 or newer version, download here)
- Insert the USB drive you intend to boot from.
- Choose the menu “Tools > Create Bootable USB Drive”. The “Create Bootable USB Drive” dialog will popup. If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7 / 8 operating system, you need confirm theUAC dialog to continue.
- In “Create Bootable USB Drive” dialog, click “…” button to open the iso file of Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- Select the correct USB drive from the “Destination USB Drive” list if multiple USB drives are connected to the computer.
- Choose the proper writing method. “USB-HDD” is recommended.
- Click “Start” button to start creating windows 7 / 8 bootable USB drive.
After completing above steps restart your computer/laptop and press “Delete” key. Then do boot setting and restart the computer/laptop. And now you are ready to format your pc & have learned How To Make Bootable Pendrive .